Rockford Construction completed a 4-story addition to the existing Mercantile Bank building that was originally constructed in 2004. This project included a partial expansion of the lower level and major renovations to the interior and exterior of the existing building.
- Relocation of the existing drive-thru canopy
- Relocation and construction of a new building entry
- Renovation of the branch banking area
- Office and kitchen updates
- Mechanical system reconfiguration and replacement of existing chiller with new cooling tower
- Up-sized utility services