Fort Myers, FL
Southland Lakes is a mixed-use Interstate commercial development consisting of 162 +/- acres with permits and the initial phase of infrastructure in place, providing pad ready development opportunities. The location of the development is strategically between Tampa and Miami along Interstate 75 (I-75) at the Luckett Road exit (Exit 139), providing distribution and service opportunities to: Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, and other surrounding Florida counties.
Southland Lakes is positioned to meet the diverse uses and needs of the Fort Myers market. The development has the ability to provide flexibility to configure lots in order to meet the needs of individual users while preserving compatibility within the overall development. The project can also provide large, undeveloped tracts with the ability to meet the needs of larger facilities, the development of a regional commercial park, or a master-planned community.
• Zoning provides a variety of uses, including: commercial/retail, convenient store/gas station, fast food, hospitality, industrial, professional office park, residential/RV
• Internal and external preservation areas provide excellent buffers and separation to accommodate diverse development uses, ensuring compatibility among the uses
• Large concentration of commercial and industrial businesses reliant on interstate travel
• Situated just two miles South of Palm Beach Boulevard/SR-80, known as the gateway to Fort Myers
• Located approximately one mile East of the well-known Billy Creek Commerce Center and directly South of America’s largest RV dealership, Camping World
• Less than seven minutes to the Fort Myers Downtown River District