Fort Myers, FL
Gulf Coast Health Park is a mixed-use development offering up to 17 +/- acres of land to suit user needs. This property is situated in a prime location with adjacency to the state-of-the-art Gulf Coast Medical Center in Fort Myers, Florida. All permitting for the master infrastructure is complete which allows for site work to begin.
• Located strategically just South of Daniels Parkway, with direct frontage along Metro Parkway for high visibility
• Prime location for a senior housing project given the close proximity to the surrounding medical facilities and offices
• The following entitlements have been approved for this site:
- Senior Housing: Up to 500 assisted living beds
- Hotel: Up to 130 hotel rooms
- Office/Retail: Up to 160,000 sq. ft. of commercial use, with a maximum of 60,000 sq. ft. of retail use